Elvis Communications approached us to work with them to deliver the Cadbury’s #cadvent campaign for Christmas. Cadburys wanted to put together an experiential campaign to surprise competition winners by making their Christmas wishes come true. Together with Elvis Communications concepts were discussed that could turn these dreams into reality, whilst creating a library of engaging content that Cadburys could use across their social media and direct channels.
We helped create and build ‘dreams’ around the #cadvent campaign with a new dream being delivered each day in December in the run-up to Christmas. We created a giant Christmas cracker that was filled with delicious Cadbury’s chocolate, built a giant Christmas present containing famous football player, Thierry Henry and branded a Cadbury’s van loaded with mini Cadbury’s trucks filled to the brim with chocolate.
The experiential campaign took place in a number of cities across the UK, with competition winners being surprised with their gifts at each location. The campaign was an overall success and we look forward to working in collaboration with Elvis Communications on future projects.
- "The In2Events team seamlessly managed all aspects of a complex project, adapted brilliantly to all challenges, and managed changes faultlessly. The outcome of the event was fantastic, and we’ve had really positive feedback, with high praise for both the venue, the event program, and the engaging delivery of content.”
- "I was at BETT yesterday and Wednesday. The stand is amazing! Easily the best one at BETT by a country mile. Well done and thanks for all your hard work."
- "Thanks again so much for today! Not just for the fast turnaround, but because you and the team really delivered and were a joy to work with!"
- "Most successful year yet, feedback from retailers was really positive. Thank you so much for all your hardwork and support on such a successful event."
- "I wanted to say Thank you so much, to you and all of the team who supported on our first Virtual Partner Summit! We’re still buzzing off the back of it, we’ve had such great audience feedback and couldn’t have anticipated exceeding our target attendance rate as we did – It’s definitely opened my mind to virtual solutions and what can be achieved, let’s chat about how we make our 2021 Partner Summit a hybrid experience and really scale on the potential we’ve tapped into here."